Area of competence:
- protection of violated rights:
- representing interests in the Intellectual Property Office of the US Supreme Court, in the US customs and law enforcement agencies, in the Department of Antitrust and Commerce, the Appeals Board of the US National Center for Intellectual Property;
- pre-trial settlement of disputes:
- mediation and negotiations.
- intellectual property and IT law;
- corporate law;
- investment law.
Completed his postgraduate studies at the University of Cambridge with honors.
Oxford University, major in Jurisprudence.